¿Eres profesor, alumno o padre y quieres seguir aprendiendo con nosotros? Te dejamos una serie de recursos actualizados y nuevos webinars a los que podrás sacarles el máximo partido para preparar tu nivel de de Cambridge English.
1.Collaboration with Pocoyo: the best way to engage young children is to make it attractive and fun, that’s why children’s tv channel Pocoyo and Cambridge assessment english have joined forces to present a series of english language learning videos aimed at children aged 2 to 6. Pocoyo is the world famous star character in the series – he and his friends will help encourage young viewers to take their first steps in the language learning journey by stimulating their curiosity through smart games and fun activities that have been specially designed by Cambridge assessment english to foster early learning.
2. Quick and easy access to young learners resources: free digital posters, useful exam preparation materials, activities for children to try at home and support for parents.
3. A free app for boosting young learners’ vocabulary: it is a great way for learners to practice and expand their English vocabulary and features over 15 hours of game time plus hidden prizes to keep young learners motivated. It is available to download for free on both App Store and Google play.
4. New digital lesson plans support online teaching: a range of engaging new digital lessons plans that focus on four key skill: reading, writing, listening and speaking. designed to last around 35 minutes, with the option to extend the activities to create longer sessions, they help you host an engaging learning experience online via platforms such as zoom, Skype and google classroom.
5. Exam lift: the fun and effective app for improving english: new app for A2 key for schools. It’s designed to supplement the learning your students do in lessons and is ideal for at-home revision. encourage your students to download for free on IOS and Android.
6. Webinars that help teachers deliver their classes online: webinars are a great way to stay up to date with the latest developments and interact with Cambridge english experts.
Sign up and view the webinar programme.
Missed a webinar? Webinars are recorded and added to Cambridge English tv on youtube channel
7. Expert advice and tools for teaching online: Cambridge English have added lots of support for teacher in their blog. Find expert advice on teaching from home, a guide to moving your classes online and creative learning tasks that can be delivered virtually plus more.